måndag 14. desember 2015

Chewie, we're home!

"You came in that thing? You're braver than I thought!"
"What a piece of junk!"

"She's the fastest piece of junk in the galaxy!"

"I've made a lot of special modifications myself."

"She may not look like much, but she's got it where it counts, kid!"
"It's the ship that made the Kessel Run in less than twelve Parsecs!"
"Would it help if I got out and pushed?"

"I've outrun imperial starships. Not the local bulk cruisers, mind you, I'm talking about the big Corellian Ships now."
"We're in trouble!"

"This bucket of bolts is never going to get us past that blockade."

"This baby's got a few surprises left in her, sweetheart."

"Don't worry, she'll hold together... You hear me, baby? Hold together!"


Aaaah. Nostalgi. Ikkje lenge til premiere no.

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar